Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's the weekend!


Good morning! Thought I’d share a few things that made me happy this week. 

1.       Went to my childhood friend’s wedding on Friday night.  The wedding was beautiful.  I had never met the groom before the wedding but I thought he was perfect for Robin! Sweet and genuine and thoughtful.  Congratulations to them!


2.      Spending the whole week with my precious and beautiful little sister.  I love her!!!


3.      My new favorite nail polish… Essie “Over the Top.” Sorry it's blurry.


4.      Getting ready to go to Youth Conference next week.  I will be gone the whole week at a church campout for ages 17-35.  The theme of the week is Thessalonians, so I will be sharing what I learn.  Can’t wait!

Hope everyone has a blessed week! 

Joyfully yours,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment