Friday, August 17, 2012

Blessed.

Maturity is so overated

I have been feeling very blessed this week.  I’ve been seriously worried about my school and job situation… When the family I worked for stopped needing me in June, I was so worried about getting another job.  When I didn’t get all the classes I wanted, I was freaking out.  When I tried to find an internship at a hospital and couldn’t, I was so disappointed.  But guess what?  I just started a wonderful new nanny job this week (possibly the best I have ever had), the hospital contacted me and I am starting an internship next week, and I am down to #1 on the waitlist for the two classes I didn’t get into.  WOW.  I feel as if God just spoke directly to me, telling me that I need to stop worrying and have a little faith.  And yes, I am sure sorry that I didn’t have that faith.  I am taking this moment to be thankful and joyful about the blessings I have been given.  Really, what in the world am I doing worrying?  God has already filled my life with so many blessings that many do not enjoy: a wonderful hope for the future, an amazing family, supportive friends, love and health.  I pray that next time I may have the foresight to be able to take this wonderful quote to heart:


That is all.  Have a blessed and joyful weekend.

Joyfully yours,

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well. Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete