Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Party

Hey ladies! I know I've been MIA this week.  We are getting down to the last weeks of school (TWO WEEKS LEFT!) and things are crazy for me.  I will be pretty busy the next two weeks so bear with me!  Today I'm linking up with some lovely ladies for a Christmas cheer link-party! Whoo hoo!

Who's looking forward to Christmas?? I am!  To get us in the mood today, thought I'd share some of my favorite Christmas songs! Enjoy!



Winter Snow-- By Audrey Assad

 

Silent Night-- By Taylor Swift

 
 
Mistletoe-- By Colbie Caillat
 
 



4 comments:

  1. 2 weeks you can do it!!!!! I love Colbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would love you for posting a Colbie song haha. She's his secret music crush, only it's not so secret. ;-) Thanks for joining the link-up! Hope to see you again next Friday.

    Merry Christmas,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with us today!!! ;)
    Lovely playlist!

    http://lifeoflt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete