Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lunch On the Go


Whether you work or go to school (or both!) you probably have the same problem I do… EATING.  I love to eat and I need to eat every few hours, but it’s so difficult to pack food for an entire day.  And if I buy food, I feel like I’m wasting a bunch of money and I end up not eating healthy.  I recently found some great on-the-go recipes so I’m gonna share my favorite one with you today.  You’re welcome.

Corn Muffin Ham and Cheese
¼ cup plain yogurt
2 TBSP cooked crumbled bacon
Sprinkle of dill weed and parsley
2 slices ham
Slice of cheddar cheese
Sliced cucumbers
2 Corn muffins (I use Jiffy)


Mix the yogurt, bacon, dill and parsley to make a sauce.  At this point, the real recipe says to make sandwiches with the ingredients.  You can do that.  Or, you can do it the Danielle way and chop up all the ingredients and toss them in a container to eat with a fork.  Waaayyy less messy.  I don’t know about you, but I don’t really like having corn muffin crumbs all over me while I’m at school.  It's super easy and I just stick it in a cooler bag until lunchtime.  Voila!
 


This may not look super delicious, but trust me, it is.  I’m actually craving right now!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment