Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gettin' Crafty


Hey all! I don't know about you but I love me some Pinterest.  If you don't follow me on Pinterest, please come and do so!  
 

Anyway, several weeks ago I discovered this awesome picture holder.  My 4 siblings and I are the only grandchildren for both my sets of grandparents.  They live in Virginia and New Mexico, so we don't get to see them too often.  Sooo, I made this picture holders based (rather loosely ;) off this post here. I took this project and changed it up to better suit what I could find, but I still think it turned out great!
Close up-- use clothespins for the pictures.  I decorated them with sparkly buttons!

If you are looking for a unique and personal gift to give your parents or grandparents, this is the way to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment