Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Prepare for happiness


Today is a good day.  GREAT DAY.  First off, my group got 25/25 on our Kinesiology presentation.  Sweet!  Then, because Bekka and I got out of our classes early we got to come home to eat lunch.  Man, I cannot tell you how delish food tastes when it has been prepared just minutes before you eat instead of the night before.  Not to mention it is so much nicer to eat in my own home instead of the smelly cafeteria. Oh yeah, and we didn't have to wait 30 minutes to use the microwave! 

Next-- found out that my class tomorrow is canceled.  This is pure music to my ears.  Anyway, I think I am on a spring high.  The weather is so gorgeous and I am obsessed with the flower trees that are blooming right now.  Not to brag or anything, but I wore shorts today. Makes me in such a good mood.  
 



Now I'm off to go hug a tree or something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment