Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Reunited

My name is Danielle and I lost my anatomy notebook.


This may not seem like a huge tragedy to you.  I admit that it isn't really.  But in this notebook I have drawn pictures of every bone and muscle we have learned about.  There are about 30 pages of hand-drawn anatomy and countless hours poured into that book.  It is my little baby and I am so proud of it.  (hmm... creepy?)





I realized last night that I couldn't find it anywhere. I went to the locker room where I left it but it was nowhere to be found.  I was on the verge of tears!  This morning, I made a bunch of help signs.  They were really quite beautiful.  But now I don't have to use them because...

DUN, DUN, DUN...


HE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




(I'm not sure why it is a boy. But he is home and I am so happy.  I will never leave you in the bathroom again!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment