Friday, June 21, 2013

Currently


This idea is stolen from Erin at Living in Yellow.  Which she stole from someone before that, who stole it from someone else.  Kidding.  

Eating: The question really is, what am I NOT eating?  At the moment Grape-Nuts, which I eat every morning for breakfast.  What can I say?  I am a creature of habit.  But seriously, did you know that Grape-Nuts were used in man's first ascent up Mount Everest?  Learned that straight off the Grape-Nuts box, oh yeah!
 
 
 
If you don't eat Grape-Nuts, you don't know what you're missing.  Unless you think you are missing somewhat bland barley cereal, then you would be right. 


Purchasing:  Nothing exciting.  This poor girl needs to save up her money so I only buy the necessities.  Like these exciting treasures I got today for camping next week.  


How's that for a shopping spree??  

Hopefully I will be buying a new camera soon though, because I broke mine.  Or rather, it broke itself by falling off my top shelf in the middle of the night!  If you'd like to donate to the Danielle Broken Camera Fund please contact me at... 

Only kidding.

Looking forward to:  Seeing my family again.  Going to Six Flags (roller coasters, baby!).  Go to a retreat week.  Lots of things to look forward to!

Contemplating:  Where to get a massage in Richmond, Virginia.  Also, what time should I go to bed?  What should I eat for lunch?  All serious topics.

Listening to: For King & Country.  Over, and over, and over, and over.  They are that good.  If you'd like to join my FKAC fan club, email me.  
 


Reading: 7 by Jen Hatmaker.  Again.  Check it out here.

Thinking about:  Uh, is this really a question?  My little brain skips all over the place: I hope the Heat don't win (spoiler: they did), man it's hot in here, I'm tired, I get to sleep in tomorrow, my face is dry, I wish I didn't have a headache... etc.  More serious thoughts: As per reading 7, I am thinking about ways I can improve.  What can I do to be a better disciple?  How do I love more?  How can I move mountains?  

Craving: Sushi.  Always.  I could eat those little guys every day. 


The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment