Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dirty Feet


Last weekend, I did a 10K race that started at 8:45 PM.  Yeah, PM!  I was so excited for it because it was a trail run AND a run in the dark (my favorite conditions for running).  However, the trail let me down again (as you might remember from my half marathon) and I struggled to get through it.  It was sooo hard.  Thank goodness for it being dark, though!  We were given our own headlamps and fun glow sticks. I have never been such a sweaty mess of dust and dead bugs.  And guess what?? After the run, there was free pizza and a S'mores bar... which I didn't feel like eating so I drank a soda.  But, hey, it would have been cool if I hadn't felt like blowing chunks. 

I didn't manage to get a picture, but I did take one when I took off my shoes to find this...
 
Sadly, the feet under these socks are even grosser
 

No comments:

Post a Comment