Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' 22

Sunday was my 22nd birthday!! I had all kinds of celebrations for it! I started off by going to Palm Springs with two of my lovely friends for the weekend.  It was soooo hot (111!!) so we spent the whole time in the pool/eating.  My two favorite things.

Then I had a delicious sushi dinner with my family.  To top it off, my friends had a karaoke party for me last night.  If you don't remember, I love Karaoke... see here!


Delicious Pear & Gorgonzola Pizza at CPK


Midnight bike rides in Palm Springs!





Kelsey, Naomi and me
 


Ice cream with my sister!

My wonderful Jamaican man from Chelsea and Joy!


Love these girls! Note the spoons (:

I had multiple ice cream buffets... my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment