Friday, August 23, 2013

The end of a summer

It's not really the end of summer, but it is feeling like that to me.  I had my last day of summer school and my internship yesterday.  It was bittersweet, as I have loved my biomechanics class and my internship.  I have a week off before the fall semester starts and my brother Justin and I are headed off to Canada!  We are going to a week long Bible camp.  I'm looking forward to it! I hope to have beautiful pictures to share when I get back.

Once school starts, this blog will be back on track.  I have recipes, outfit posts, and more about passionate living to share with you.  For now, I'm just trying to hold on to the last vestiges of summer by having as many late nights and sleepy mornings as possible. I won't be posting next week so have a blessed week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment