Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It's Good to be Alive

Good To Be Alive by Jason Gray on Grooveshark

Fall time, again! This song is exactly how I feel... so glad to be alive.  What's on your fall to-do list? Here are some of my to-dos:

1. Repeat of this.




Apple Hill, one of my favorite fall destinations.  What could be better than gorgeous apple trees, baked desserts, and every craft booth imaginable?  Nothing, is what.

2. Get crafty.  I can't wait to decorate around here!  Especially with some minions.







 

 

3. Dressing up! Love this fun scarecrow costume.



4. Eat and drink everything pumpkin.  Honestly, I am not even sure I like Pumpkin Spice Lattes but I just have to drink them. 



5. Hike! I want to enjoy this beautiful weather as much as possible.  There are loads of great trails around my house so I would like to get some hikes in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment