Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Big Question

My all-important question today is...

dun....

dun.........

dun...................

Why isn't it socially acceptable to wear robes in public? This question may seem flippant and trite, but I would like to propose to you that wearing robes in public would be just great.  I personally love to wear my robe and if I had my way, I would be wearing it 24/7.  Seriously, I jump at the opportunity to wear my robe all day (ask my friends... they will admit to have seen me lounging around my house all day in it). 

Robes can cover more of your body than most clothes do.  For example, one of my robes covers my ankles, wrists and neck.  That seems like a decent thing to wear around.  Also, it really flows, so you really can't even see my legs and arms at all.

Now, I admit that this is a bit of a long stretch.  But spread the word.... Robes are where it's at!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment