Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Winter break

Ho, ho, ho! 

It's winter break time and I have never been so thankful for one! My first semester of grad school really knocked me down. But I passed all my classes and I've heard that the first semester is always the worst (boy, do I hope that is true!) 

Since then, I have been busy doing a few last minute gifts and getting ready for the marriage celebration Daniel and I are having on January 3rd. Planning weddings sure is tiring! I'm so thankful for all the help I have from my mom, best friend, and people in our church. I was a bit worried because I ordered my wedding dress on Etsy, from a seller who lives in China. But I'm glad to report after some alterations, I love the dress! 

Our cute first ornament from by aunt & uncle!
It's my first Christmas being married to Daniel and I'm hoping that we can start some of our own Christmas traditions for our little family. Any suggestions? 

I've done several hand-made gifts this year. I think they turned out really nicely and I'm excited to share them on here once they have been gifted. Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment