Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tomato Soup Mac-n-Cheese

This here falls into one of my two favorite food groups: cheese. Pasta that is extra-cheesy, delicious, easy, delicious... did I mention delicious? I changed this recipe up a bit from the original but next time I would like to add some pecorino romano cheese to add some zest, so I would suggest adding some of that. Or basically any kind of cheese that you would like to add!



1/2 pound whole wheat macaroni (or other pasta)
5 oz ricotta cheese
5 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 10-oz can tomato soup
10-oz fat free milk

Cook pasta and preheat oven to 350. Put ricotta cheese in an 8x8 baking dish and cover with hot pasta. Add soup, milk and cheese and stir together. Bake for 30 minutes. Add extra cheese to the top and broil 2-3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment