Monday, May 25, 2015

Summer List

As summer approaches, I want to make sure to make the most of it. I've looked up some local activities that Daniel and I might enjoy going to. I also added some goals that I have set for myself. Most of them are free, which is an added bonus! What's on your summer list?




Gold panning + fishing on the American River


Sacramento Vintage night (July 31, September 25, October 23)

Go to the State Capitol

Swimming at the lake

Make my wedding scrapbook

Crocker Art Museum (Free on 3rd Sunday)

Camping

Bike riding


Go to Echo Lake (where we got married!) 

Go to the library a lot + read 5 good books

Sacramento Gold Rush days (Labor day weekend)

Find fun new workouts

Anniversary trip to Squaw Valley, the beautiful lodge we had our honeymoon at and where they once held the Olympics!

Take LOTS of pictures 

Visit my grandparents in Virginia 

Thursday night concerts in our community 

No comments:

Post a Comment