Thursday, June 4, 2015

Write About Flowers

In an attempt to think of something interesting to write about, I often scroll through blog post ideas. One such was "write about flowers", so that is what I will do.

Flowers-- one of the biggest joys in my life. I truly believe that they are. Flowers bring beauty to the ordinary. They bring color and life. They also give me the absolute belief that God not only exists, is not only the Creator, but is also loving. So loving that He would create something of such beauty, just to bring joy to those who behold it!

Fields of wildflowers, spring blossoms, flowers from your husband on a bad day, a wedding bouquet... just a few of my favorite things! 

Perhaps there is also a small lesson to be learned from flowers. Flowers grow from tiny seeds. Flowers grow in the dirt. They need rain and sun. To achieve the beauty of a blooming flower, there is first much preparation. To have beauty, we too must grow!





To blossom, you must grow.


        There are always flowers for those who want to see them. Henri Matisse




The flower does not think if competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.


We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. Abraham Lincoln


I'd rather wear flowers in my hair, than diamonds around my neck.


Every flower must grow through dirt.


Flowers are always a good idea.


The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of them all.


My beautiful wedding bouquet!






No comments:

Post a Comment