Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Just Another Day

Hey guys! I recently saw a few bloggers share their "day in the life" posts. If you are wondering why the heck you would care about what I do every day, well, so am I. Get out while you can.  However, if you are somewhat nosy like me, here you go! 

5:00 am: Alarm rings. I make sure Daniel is awake and then go to the kitchen to pack his lunch and make his breakfast. I go to the bathroom and get back in bed. Daniel eats breakfast in bed, gives me a quick cuddle and leaves. I make a fort of pillows around my body and go back to sleep.

6:30 am: Alarm rings, I get up for real this time. I run to the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, and eat a quick breakfast. I throw my lunch in my bag and head out the door by 6:50. **hopefully** #gettingupearlyishard #ivejustdiscoveredcaffeine

6:50 am: Leave for school. I have been listening to Bible classes on my way to school lately and find it super helpful!

7:20-7:35 am: Depending on traffic, I arrive at school. I sleep in my car until 7:52 (yes, exactly), get my stuff, go to the bathroom, and head to class. 

8:00 am: Class starts! My schedule varies throughout the week, but I either have an orthopedic class or a neuro class until noon. We have lecture and lab combined.

12:00 pm: Daniel calls me for 5 minutes on his lunch break. I warm up my lunch and eat/practice with friends in class.

1:00 pm: Lecture

2:00 pm: Lab  

4:50 pm: Schools out! I drive home as quickly as possible. Usually traffic isn't too bad at this time, so I'm thankful for that!

5:30ish pm: Get home! Kiss my hubby, chat with my mom a bit, unpack from my day. The evenings are different every day, but typically I do some sort of workout or yoga. I study a bit, catch up whatever cleaning I need to do, eat dinner/clean up, etc. 

8:30ish pm: Hang out with my husband! We typically do our "calendar item" at this time. Which could be this.


Or this.



Or this.



We do the Bible readings and sometimes read from a study book too. We like to cuddle and watch White Collar before we go to bed. 

10:30 pm: Prayers and sleep. 

It's a wrap! So what do you think? Does my day sound somewhat similar to yours? Completely different? Some days are much different and two days a week I get out at noon instead of 5, so those are my study days. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment