Friday, September 30, 2016

Joys of September

September has been a busier month than August, but thankfully this semester is going well so far! I have finished my (first draft) of my doctoral project AND submitted it by the first deadline! Whoo!! I am taking several electives and am the class president this year, so it's all keeping me pretty busy. However, I haven't been overwhelmed yet and that's a good thing.


Overall, it's been a good month. I've been able to exercise consistently and keep up with my chores for the most part. The house has stayed clean most days and the clothes are washed, so that's all that counts, right?! I visited my grandparents in New Mexico for a weekend and it was so nice to see them.



Other than that, I have been keeping busy with school, family and friends. As you probably saw, I've been stitching as much as possible and it's been AWESOME. Seriously, you should start now. Oh yeah, and I've been watching our family home videos on repeat. So there's that. 

Also, this video. I can't even. 

Now, I'm thankful for cooler weather (I hope!), changing leaves, and a new season. I can't wait to share my fall with you, my dear friends! Have a joyful and blessed weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment