Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hello Spring!

It's the first day of spring, one of my four favorite seasons! I'm soo excited to be occasionally breaking out t-shirts and shorts (and then the next day be bundled up in sweatshirts, but whatever). 

Spring is full of just a few of my favorite things... 80 degree weather, floooowers, blue skies, bike rides, longer evenings, picnics... the list goes on!


Here are some things I'm hoping to have fun with this spring!

1. Add yoga to my weekly workout plans
2. Go fishing
3. Discover two new hikes 
4. Volunteer somewhere 
5. Buy an outdoor seating set
6. Invite guests over to enjoy our outdoor seating set
7. Book our trip to Mexico
8. Bike rides
9. Create 3 new embroidery designs for my shop
10. Take a day trip to Santa Cruz
11. Brighten someone's day 
12. Send 5 cards
13. Pack a picnic for Daniel and I
14. Sell something on Etsy
15. Go to a wedding (already booked!) 

Okay, so what fun things are in store for you this spring? I'd love to hear your ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment