Friday, March 24, 2017

Life Lately


I'd love to hear what's been going on in your life lately! Here's what's been going on in mine...

My life has been busy, but mostly just with work/school. I work 7:30-4 every weekday and then I study 3+ days a week. I'm just about to finish up with my second clinical rotation and jump into my third clinical rotation (in a private outpatient physical therapy clinic). My graduation is set for July 15 and I will hopefully be taking my national physical therapy exam on July 18 or 19!

I've been listening to this song a lot lately. It's just SO true. Life goes so fast, so you better savor it.

A couple of weeks ago, I went skiing for the first time in 13 years. Whyyy is skiing fun you guys? I don't get it. But we have a fun time with friends from church and I only fell painfully once. 


In February, I had my first folk dance performance, complete with these lovely costumes!



The most wonderful thing that has happened lately is that THREE people who are very dear to me made the decision to get baptized within the last month or so. First my little sis, then my little brother and my friend Lauren! We were thankful to be able to get a ride to LA to join in celebrating Lauren's baptism. Also in LA, I got to spend the afternoon at Balboa Island with my friend Naomi. 

Oh, and I also finally got to meet my good friend's cute baby! So many good times!

Melissa's baptism

Colton's baptism
Meeting Woody

Lauren's baptism
Yesterday, we celebrated my best friend Bekka's birthday (with celebrations continuing on Saturday). My friend Jess and I made Bekka this world map that we are super proud of! If you like it, you will soon be able to purchase it at my Etsy shop!

Dinner with laughs
World embroidery
Last but not least, spring has sprung! The rain stopped long enough for me to get this gorgeous picture.



So what's been going on with you lately? Please share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment