Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Stitched with Pure Joy

I'm so excited to share that I have officially opened an Etsy shop for my embroidery! I wanted to share some of the pieces I am selling. I have a lot more pieces that I have made, but unfortunately I've given them away without getting an Etsy-worthy picture. I will be slowly adding more pieces as I make more, since I think I've finally got a picture groove going!

I'm also hoping that my friend Jessica will be listing her pieces on here soon! We have made a range of different "styles", so I think that'll be cool. I hope you'll check out my shop and contact me if you have an idea of a custom piece you'd like!

Perfect for a kid's room! 

One of my favorites, a monogrammed necklace! Flowers can be in any color!

I wanted to try something on a colored background... turned out fun!

This awesome and huge world was made by Jessica and I!
If you like the shop, I'd love for you to share this post, favorite my shop on Etsy, or send a link to a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment