Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday loves

It's Friday! I could not be more excited that I have yesterday until Tuesday off work (the clinic is on spring break). I hope you are having a wonderful week and that this weekend will be wonderful. Here's what I am loving lately!


The Jamie Ivey podcast... Jamie interviews inspirational women every week. I just found these podcasts recently so I have been listening to one every day on my way home from work! They are so fun and uplifting. 

I am dying to have these adorable shoes. They look so comfy and perfect for my work! What is your current favorite pair of shoes? 

I'm trying to improve my Instagram with tips from Helene. She has so many awesome tips! You can follow my Instagram to find out more about my day to day life. 

My favorite store, Downeast Basics, is having a sale. I highly recommend you check it out! Their clothing is gorgeous, well made and modest. The swimsuits are so cute and I love this cinched skirt. 

Don't forget to read the book for the April book club. You can find out more here. Marriage Matters is the book we are reading and I can't wait to share it with you!

My new embroidery design is for sale on Etsy. It's colorful and fun, I hope you'll check it out!

So that's what's on my mind lately! Share your favorite links below! 

Now I'm headed off celebrate my brother's birthday by sledding the day away (whyyy is there still snow?!). Hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment